Summary of Moves API Terms
For your convenience, here is a non-legal description of some of the basic terms and requirements governing the contract between you and us:
- The purpose of Moves API is to let you access and store data from Moves for providing your service.
- The use of Moves API is free.
- We may change Moves API without notice.
- We may terminate Moves API with 60 days’ notice via our Twitter account or otherwise.
- You may not try to circumvent the rate limitations with multiple accounts or other means. If you need higher limits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are required to
- Keep the branding of your service and Moves clearly separate. See the Moves Brand Guidelines for more information.
- Protect all data you access and store through Moves API as well as your authentication credentials from unauthorized use or access. If such confidentiality is compromised, you must immediately revoke the API connection and notify us at email@example.com.
Limitation of liability
Moves API is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty or liability. We will therefore not be liable to you for damages arising out of the use or inability to use Moves API.
Last updated May 10th, 2013